Our High-Security Series units are engineered to meet the most demanding security and control requirements. They can function as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system, be fitted for any application with leading-edge technology and features, and integrate with most card reader systems and biometrics. All of our full heights include auto-indexing and self-centering rotors and feature our 6500 Control Head – certified to conform to UL standards.
The HS400 models are available in a variety of sizes and can be crafted in your choice of galvanized (“GV” models), or powder-coated carbon steel (“PC” models) or stainless steel (“SS” models)(304 or 316 for extra corrosive resistance) finishes. Our powder-coated units come in a variety of colors.
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|MODEL||WIDTH||PASSAGE WIDTH||PASSAGE HEIGHT||OVERALL HEIGHT*|
|1.5″ TUBING DIAMETER|
|1.75″ TUBING DIAMETER|
*Our recommended clearance is a minimum of 8” above the cover to enable removal and allow access to the control mechanism. For projects with tighter clearances, we recommend using either a split or hinged cover.
**The HS427 and HS430 units are also available with heavy-duty tubing as models HS427-S-HD and HS430-S-HD.
INTERIOR or EXTERIOR
- Locate where you may or may not have a guard present
- Can function as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system
- Nearly universal integration to any number of access control systems
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
OPTIONS FOR THE HS400 SERIES SINGLE
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides a SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key
- Card Reader Mounting Plate/Enclosure (1 per electronic direction) – For mounting most standard card readers
- End Caps – Colors come in black or safety orange
- Heel Guard Arm Covers – Available color is black
- Full Canopy (Stainless only with Box Tubing Frame) – Covers top of entire unit
- Half Canopy/Yoke Guard (Powder Coated) – Semi-circle that attaches to unit. Covers passageway only.
- Half Canopy/Yoke Guard (Stainless) – Semi-circle that attaches to unit. Covers passageway only.
- Cold Weather Package – Includes 250 Watt Thermostat Controlled Heater and Insulated Mainframe. Available in 220 VAC for international applications.
- Lockout Bar (out of service lock) – Prevents rotor from turning (padlock not included)
- Base Plate (galvanized) – For portability of unit; HS427 & HS430 models only
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Matching Filler Barriers – Used to complete passage area. Standard barrier height is 91”. Standard barrier width is up to 36”.
- Powder Coating Over Galvanizing Upgrade
- 316 Stainless Steel Upgrade
- Carbon Steel – Galvanized (GV)
- Carbon Steel – Powder Coated (PC)
- Carbon Steel – PC over GV
- Stainless Steel/Satin Finish (304):
Ideal for food service, manufacturing, hospitality, anywhere that aesthetics are important
- Stainless Steel/Satin Finish (316):
Ideal for coastal areas, marine applications, areas exposed to corrosive chemicals and/or chloride (de-icing salts)
- Stainless Steel models are also available with Powder Coating, Call to order.
CONTROLS / CONFIGURATION
*Single turnstiles require one Control Head. To add during checkout, select the option for Electronic Controls.
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail safe) upon power loss.
Shown is the HS439 and HS336 ADA Gate.
*Contact us for a freight quote.