Our High-Security Series units are engineered to meet the most demanding security and control requirements. They can function as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system, be fitted for any application with leading-edge technology and features, and integrate with most card reader systems and biometrics. All of our full heights include auto-indexing and self-centering rotors and feature our 6500 Control Head – certified to conform to UL standards.
The HS400 models are available in a variety of sizes and can be crafted in your choice of galvanized (“GV” models), or powder-coated carbon steel (“PC” models) or stainless steel (“SS” models)(304 or 316 for extra corrosive resistance) finishes. Our powder-coated units come in a variety of colors.
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|MODEL||WIDTH||PASSAGE WIDTH||PASSAGE HEIGHT||OVERALL HEIGHT*|
|1.5″ TUBING DIAMETER|
|1.75″ TUBING DIAMETER|
*Our recommended clearance is a minimum of 8” above the cover to enable removal and allow access to the control mechanism. For projects with tighter clearances, we recommend using either a split or hinged cover.
**The HS427 and HS430 units are also available with heavy-duty tubing as models HS427-S-HD and HS430-S-HD.
INTERIOR or EXTERIOR
- Locate where you may or may not have a guard present
- Can function as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system
- Nearly universal integration to any number of access control systems
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
OPTIONS FOR THE HS400 SERIES SINGLE
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides a SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key
- Card Reader Mounting Plate/Enclosure (1 per electronic direction) – For mounting most standard card readers
- End Caps – Colors come in black or safety orange
- Heel Guard Arm Covers – Available color is black
- Full Canopy (Stainless only with Box Tubing Frame) – Covers top of entire unit
- Half Canopy/Yoke Guard (Powder Coated) – Semi-circle that attaches to unit. Covers passageway only.
- Half Canopy/Yoke Guard (Stainless) – Semi-circle that attaches to unit. Covers passageway only.
- Cold Weather Package – Includes 250 Watt Thermostat Controlled Heater and Insulated Mainframe. Available in 220 VAC for international applications.
- Lockout Bar (out of service lock) – Prevents rotor from turning (padlock not included)
- Base Plate (galvanized) – For portability of unit; HS427 & HS430 models only
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Matching Filler Barriers – Used to complete passage area. Standard barrier height is 91”. Standard barrier width is up to 36”.
- Powder Coating Over Galvanizing Upgrade
- 316 Stainless Steel Upgrade
- Carbon Steel – Galvanized (GV)
- Carbon Steel – Powder Coated (PC)
- Carbon Steel – PC over GV
- Stainless Steel/Satin Finish (304):
Ideal for food service, manufacturing, hospitality, anywhere that aesthetics are important
- Stainless Steel/Satin Finish (316):
Ideal for coastal areas, marine applications, areas exposed to corrosive chemicals and/or chloride (de-icing salts)
- Stainless Steel models are also available with Powder Coating, Call to order.
CONTROLS / CONFIGURATION
*Single turnstiles require one Control Head. To add during checkout, select the option for Electronic Controls.
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail safe) upon power loss.
This turnstile operates with the durable 6500 Series Control Head.
This flexible, easy-to-service modular control system allows for our units to be configured to meet your unique security needs.
*Contact us for a freight quote.