This three-arm turnstile access controller perfectly combines design, technology, and security. Its motorized swing provides smooth, comfortable, and quiet passage. Combining smooth turning, versatility, and ease of integration with other safety components, Catrax Go Series offers durability and great cost-benefit. These units are designed to integrate with other onboard security peripherals such as card readers, displays, keyboards, biometric readers, and EntraPASS Access Control. A variety of options, including a highly effective drop-arm mechanism, make this the turnstile of choice for the most discriminating integrator.
FEATURES of the CatRax Go Master
- Rounded corners and no exposed screws, preventing accidents in the passage.
- Internal space protected with a secret key and easily integrated with other control accessories.
- Large flow of passage due to the positioning of the readers (away from the locking mechanism).
- Control of rotation locks through optical sensors and blocking by electromagnets that generate less mechanical wear and longer product life.
- Motorized turning mechanism that follows the user’s movement.
- Support for fixing the integration plates, allowing easy maintenance.
- Upper pictogram indicating permission and access direction in high brightness RGB LEDs
- Side pictograms to indicate the direction of access.
- Bearing mechanism with two bearings.
- Finished in carbon steel with powder epoxy paint or brushed stainless steel AISI 304.
- Mounted access control reader
- Card collector safe
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader with a slot for badge pass.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
- Wiegand / Abatrack proximity reader – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Mifare reader.
- Add Biometric reader, facial recognition, temperature reader
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here