The CatRax Show Portable Turnstile is an entrance management tool specially designed for security and flexibility. It has a wide passage for ease of use, collapsible base with wheels for portability. These units are the ideal turnstile solution for medium or large-sized events that travel, such as concerts and outdoor or indoor fairs.
- Bidirectional mechanism 3 arms and safety device – arm-that-falls
- Rounded corners, preventing accidents in the passage.
- Ample internal space allows for easy integration with other control accessories.
- Access to internal modules using a secret key, without exposed screws.
- Activation of the rotation locks with optical sensors and electromagnets, which generates less mechanical wear and longer product life.
- Support for fixing the integration plates, allowing easy maintenance.
- Possible configuration of side and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
- Bearing mechanism with two bearings, increasing the service life.
- The material is carbon steel with powder epoxy paint or brushed stainless steel AISI 304.- Proximity reader Wiegand / Abatrack – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Collapsible, Foldable, Mobile Base with retractable wheels.
- Base for secure ground fixation.
- Electronic counter for ticket registration.
- Slot for barcode or magnetic card readers.
- Card collector safe.
- Display 2 x 16 characters.
- No break – integrated with autonomy of up to 4 hours.
- High-speed thermal printer for sending access vouchers.
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader built-in to read tickets/badges/codes.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here