Combining smooth turning, versatility, and ease of integration with other safety components, Catrax Clip offers durability and great cost-benefit. The Catrax Clip was designed with a wide ADA approved passage. It is overall a smaller size and enables quicker and easier passage. This model is ergonomic, practical, and safe. The turnstile pedestal was designed to withstand user impact safely.
FEATURES of the CatRax Clip
- Reliable turnstile pedestal with ADA Clip Arm
- 90 ° Arm opening angles provide greater comfort in the passage.
- Rounded corners prevent accidents in the passage.
- Ample internal space allows for easy integration with other control accessories.
- Access to internal modules using a secret key, without exposed screws.
- Activation of the rotation locks with optical sensors and electromagnets, which generates less mechanical wear and longer product life.
- Support for fixing the integration plates, allowing easy maintenance.
- Possible configuration of side and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
- Bearing mechanism with two bearings, increasing the service life.
- The material is carbon steel with powder epoxy paint or brushed stainless steel AISI 304
- Meets accessibility standards ABNT NBR 9050: 2015.
- Small dimensions that optimize spaces.
- Reinforced body to withstand any impacts from wheelchairs.
- Arm with horizontal and bidirectional movement.
- Light Kit with LED Indicator Lights
- Electronic counter for ticket registration.
- Anti-panic feature with disarming the arm (arm-that-falls).
- Slot for barcode or magnetic card readers.
- Card collector safe.
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader with slot for badge pass.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
- Wiegand / Abatrack proximity reader – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Mifare reader.
- Biometric reader, facial recognition
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS of the CatRax Clip
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here