The CatRax Light three-arm turnstile presents versatility and ease of integration with other safety components, is suitable for outdoor environments, and fits any budget.
FEATURES of the CatRax Light
- Reliable pedestal turnstile with three-arm swivel mechanism
- Electromagnetic locks and optical sensors are used to activate the locks,
preventing mechanical wear and increasing the life of the equipment.
- Ease of integration with other access control technologies.
- Versatile equipment, with excellent performance and low cost.
- Slotted top cover for barcode reader and a stainless steel plate that
allows configurations to mount display, keyboard, proximity card reader, or biometric reader.
- The angle of opening of the arms (90º) allows smooth rotation and softens the impact on the
person after the passage.
- Light Kit with LED Indicator Lights
- Electronic counter for ticket registration.
- Anti-panic feature with disarming the arm (arm-that-falls).
- Slot for barcode or magnetic card readers.
- Card collector safe.
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader with slot for badge pass.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
- Wiegand / Abatrack proximity reader – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Mifare reader.
- Biometric reader, facial recognition
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS of the CatRax Light
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here