In busy environments like casinos, our door controllers help to prevent the public from wandering into restricted areas where they don’t belong. You can make security and building operations even more effective by integrating our door controllers with alarm panels, HVAC systems, and CCTV systems.
Perfect for smaller applications such as convenience stores, storage rooms, or parking lots, the ioPass SA-550 is a self-contained stand-alone controller with an integrated 26-bit Wiegand ioProx proximity card reader. It can store up to 1,000 users and is programmed directly from the keypad. All commands are displayed on the 16-character, 2-line LCD. It supports up to 8 different door configurations (door access schedules, door unlock schedules, etc.). The door configuration data can be transferred to any number of alike controllers via a USB key.
- Simple and convenient
- Save up to 8 configurations (door access schedule, door unlock schedules, etc.) on a USB to load on other ioPass SA-550 units
- Use card, PIN or both
- Program controller from the keypad
- Integrates with an optional external ioProx Reader
- Store up to 1,000 users
- Audit trail on last 3,500 transactions with timestamp
- 6 language selectable user interface: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, and Italian
- Program 24 recurring holidays (January 1 and December 25 pre-set) per controller
- 24 non-recurring holidays per controller
- 4 door access schedules and 1 door unlock schedule per controller
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.8 x 1.6 in
- Weight without packaging: 13.5oz
For More Information and Services Contact us