Locinox Turnitec Complete Control Unit for Turnstiles is a modular mechanism that can update or retrofit any existing turnstile or be built-in with a new turnstile. It can be configured in many ways to fit your needs. Buy the complete unit with all the options, or just the parts individually. This versatile, high-quality control head allows you to actuate a maintenance-free and high-quality turnstile. Great for full-height industrial turnstiles. This is a complete (electro) mechanical unit solution, easy to install, and use. Thanks to the 100% modular (electro) mechanical design, you can adapt the control mechanism to your desires. A comfortable and safe operation is guaranteed by the optional damping system that is unaffected by temperature changes.
- Made up of base module with optional welding plate, mechanical or electromechanical module and damping module
- 100% modular system: composition according to customers’ desires and expandable at any moment
- Optional interchangeable left/right mechanical or electromechanical modules (fail-open or fail-close)
- Automatically return to starting position (by means of industrial pressure springs) after every passage, regardless of the force applied for passing
- Anti-pass back security (locking after half a motion): prevents the simultaneous passing of 2 persons
- Very robust implementation and strong connection with the turnstile by a 1-3/8″ diameter spline axle (length 12-3/4″)
- Manufactured completely in stainless parts (stainless steel and aluminum)
- Optional welding plate in black or stainless steel enables an easy mounting on every turnstile
- The optional damping system guarantees smooth and gradual movements. Damping is continuous and unaffected by temperature changes (patented system)
- Possible to set signal duration
- IP55 housing protects the mechanism against water, dirt, wind, dust, and vermin
- The KT-400 SPI port maximum current draw, when the 12V AUX terminals are not used, is 500 mA.
- An external power supply (12 VDC, 2 Amps) is required when the total current draw exceeds 500mA on the SPI Port.
- There are already 4 relays available on the KT-400. Make sure to check the relays number assignments to prevent redundancy unless it has been planned on purpose.
- Maximum Current Draw: up to 330 mA per module
- Each relay supports the 2 conditions, NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed). The C (Common) terminal is +12 VDC.
- Each relay has its own LED to indicate status, ON for active.
- Eight (8) programmable relay contacts rated 30 VDC, 3 A
- Can be used for elevator control
- Can be mixed with output module KT-MOD-OUT16 in the same group
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +55C, 0C to 49C for UL Listed product
- Maximum Humidity: 93% (non condensing), 0 to 85% (non condensing) for UL Listed product
- IP Class 3X, IK Rating 04 (when mounted in a KT cabinet). IP and IK ratings are not evaluated.
*Contact us for a custom personalized quote.