The OPSG Pedestrian Swing Gate provides a sleek and modern option for gate security. This beautiful gate is designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas in low-security applications, usually under surveillance. Automated operation is possible in either one-way or two-way bi-directional mode. The Swing Gate is perfect for both ADA use as well as deliveries. Priced per gate.
STANDARD FEATURES for the OPSG
- Glass Swing Gate
- ADA Compliant Handicap Accessible
- 120 VAC
- Standard finish: brushed stainless steel
- Programmable to open One-Way or Two-Way Bidirectional Mode
- Exceeds 10 million opening and closing cycles
- Climb-over detection
- Custom branding on glass
- Custom finish
- Infinity Access Control Software
- EntraPASS Global Access Control Software (Enterprise)
- Remote Lane Controller Push-Button
- Brake System
- Choose a single gate, or put two gates in a double-door configuration
|OPSG||Standard Inch||Standard MM|
|Lane Width Standard||28||711|
|Lane Width ADA||36||914|
*Pedestal Height may vary due to custom top material and technology installed
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
Contact TURNSTILES.us for installation information – available NOW!
See our turnstile installation portfolio here.