Featuring a sleek architectural design with 304 Stainless Steel, Outlaw Turnstiles provide unsurpassed beauty and performance. Outlaw delivers the latest in optical sensing technology and builds each unit with great craftsmanship. These units use sensors to monitor building entrances. They allow for people to move through quickly while preventing the entry of those without credentials. Features include anti-passback, anti-tailgating, anti-crawl over, integrated lighting of the glass and doors, and the option for your company’s logo to be etched into the glass. Multiple alarm options and speech synthesis output allow this turnstile to communicate with the user with phrases like Please enter – or – Access denied, please step out of the lane.
Standard passage width and ADA compliant lanes are available. Customizable reader mounts can be added to accommodate the reader of your choice, including biometric readers, contactless card readers, and multiple other devices. Upgrade to unique metals such as copper, patina/copper, and patina/stainless-steel.
Installation by factory Authorized Installers will ensure your investment will be up and running in a timely and professional manner. A fitted base platform is also available to non-invasively secure the units and conceal wiring. Outlaw Optical lanes offer a flexible range of passage widths up to 38″, and platforms meet the required ADA slope. Cosmetic and technical features can be customized to fit your location and integrate with EntraPASS Access Control Systems.
- Steel Drop-Arm Turnstile with Optical Sensors
- Automatic entry and exit control
- For Interior Use
- Automatic crowd control
- Ideal for settings such as corporate or government lobbies, travel stations, hotels, banks, embassies, museums, etc.
- Helps you manage the flow of people into and out of a building
- Optical sensors provide for the passage of up to 20-30 people per minute
- LED end displays indicate direction status
- Lower section optical sensors prevent unauthorized crawling through lanes
- Multiple alarms provide an audible tone, as well as a solid-state output
- Standard or ADA compliant passage width
- Standard Casing: #4 brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Factory-installed, purpose-built microcontroller platform for embedded custom software
- Fabricated and tested for proper operation at the factory
- Requires external Access Control Software/Hardware for barrier actuation
- Integrate with temperature check readers
- Integrates with EntraPASS Access Control Systems
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
The arms have an adjustable opening and closing speed.
The turnstile also has an anti-tailgating feature that will cause the doors to close faster if someone attempts to tailgate-also setting off an alarm that has adjustable tones and volume as well as an external alarm output.
The anti-tailgating can be turned on or off in either direction.
- Anti-Tailgate Detection
Vertical sensors at the front of the lane and horizontal sensors along the inside of the lane with on-off and sensitivity control
- Programmable Alarm
Features 8 different tones with volume control
External output for remote alarm
- Multiple Access Modes
Card in/card out, free exit, and lane closed modes for either direction
- Intelligent User Guidance
Provides a clear path for the user as they navigate the passage
- Battery Backup
Efficient 24 VDC operating system with UPS battery backup
allows turnstiles to continue operation upon power loss
- Strength and Durability
Designed for continued use and maintenance-free performance American-Made Components
Provides exceptional reliability and compliance for Military and GSA Government projects
- Optional External Touch Screen
Allows for control of several functions from a welcome desk or guard booth
- Card Reader Mounting
- Matching Post/Rail and Glass Barriers
- Custom Metals and Finish Materials:
Contact TURNSTILES.us for installation information.
See our portfolio of work.
*Contact us for a freight quote.