space compared to two-single turnstiles. They may be installed indoors or outdoors (waterproof/IP65) in places that need high security, such as prisons, stadiums, and construction sites.
- Tandem Turnstile with Dual Passages
- Bi-directional passage control
- 25.5″ Passage Width
- It is ideal for both indoors and outdoors, IP65 Rated.
- The whole body is made of finished and brushed stainless steel, which is waterproof, anti-corrosive, and rigid.
- For each passage, LED light displays are on the top and side to indicate if entry is accepted or denied.
- Choice of three or four rotor arms.
- Sufficient space in the frame to embed access control devices (e.g.: RFID, fingerprint device, display, counter, push-button, coin insert, barcode/QR reader).
- Full Height Industrial Single Turnstile
- 2-Way Electric, Steel, 3-Arm or 4-Arm, 25.5″ Tandem Passage
- The mechanism is equipped with an automatic regulated hydraulic buffer device. No noise and impact when running
- Single directional or Bi-directional is selectable
- Automatic reset function: turnstile arm will lock automatically within 5s (can be setting) if passenger delays to enter
- Single-file passage
- When power is off, arms will open automatically, which is complying with fire safety requirements
- LED indicator (red × means no entry; green → means entry)
- Structure of trunking to contain cable tidy inside the case
- Beauty ring cover on top and bottom
- Override key function for manual locking in one or both directions
- Easy to install and maintain
- Readers and Door Controller Panels optional
- Ensure entrance compliance
|Framework Material||304 Full Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||2200 * 1400 * 2180mm /|
|Weight||320kg each /|
|Passage Width||Dual passages, 650mm per lane /|
|Arm Support||120° rotors with 3 sections, or 90° rotors with 4 sections|
|Passing Direction||Single directional or Bi-directional programming|
|Power Supply||AC220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Operation Voltage||24V DC|
|Operation Temperature||-15 °C – 60 °C|
|Operation Humidity||0 ~ 95% (No freeze)|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flow Rate||35-40 people per minute|
|Emergency||Arm rotates freely during power failure|
|Communication||Dry contact, Relay|