Environmental Safety Quality Assurance
www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. was established in 1989 to provide the best turnstile access control systems and high-quality installation services. We are committed to environmental safety, adhering to air quality control standards, and pollution prevention quality assurance.
Any architectural coating that is field applied and any materials supplied, sold, marketed, offered, and manufactured by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. conforms to standards for Architectural Coatings and Adhesive and Sealant Applications defined in SCAQMD Rule 1113 and SCAQMD Rule 1168.
- It is our objective to provide high-quality materials that are non-hazardous, non-polluting, soundly constructed and fully functional for their intended purposes.
- Our field technicians regularly complete OSHA Outreach Training Programs (Construction) per program requirements. “The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides training on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of workplace hazards” (osha.gov).
- Each member of our personnel is well-qualified and responsible for maintaining company standards at all times.
- We are proud to currently hold a Federal Government GSA Contract, GSA #07F 9239S.
- Our architectural materials and coatings conform to the SCAQMD limited sell-through provision for rust-preventative coatings sold in small containers.
- Applicable materials and coatings may include but are not limited to:
*AEROSOL POWDER COATING PRODUCT
*ALUMINUM ROOF COATINGS
*BELOW-GROUND WOOD PRESERVATIVES
*COATING and COLORANTS
*FAUX FINISHING COATINGS
*INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE COATINGS
SCAQMD Rule 1113 – Adhesive and Sealant Applications – AQMD.gov South Coast Air Quality Management District
All personnel are committed to responsibility in their area of work to maintain excellent quality standards in for the whole company. Thank you for choosing www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc.
Corporate President, Engineer