Contact Merrimac Capital Services
Merrimac Capital Services, located outside of Boston, MA, is an independent finance company whose principals have more than 30+ years’ experience in the finance industry. We specialize in facilitating and originating Leasing and Financing programs for a wide variety of customers.
Our clients are both public entities and private companies in need of equipment leasing & financing, Tax Exempt Bond Financing, blemished credit financing, project financing, credit facilities, working capital lines of credit, etc. They range from the Fortune 100, Municipalities, Non-Profits, Federal Government and American Tribes to privately held companies, representing a wide array of industries in every state in the US and Canadian provinces (and in selected countries).
Some of the programs that we offer are:
- Equipment leasing and financing transactions (International from $250K up)
- Lease Agreements & Financing programs, app only or structured programs
- New, used, titled and non-titled equipment
- Lease transactions as low as $5,000 with no ceiling
- Tax Exempt Bond Financing for Municipalities, 501(c)3 non-profit organizations
- Providing financing for capital projects, i.e. buildings, stadiums, dorms, etc.
- Refinancing of existing debt
- Municipal Leasing (Non-Profit, Federal & Am. Tribal programs are also available)
- Lease transactions as low as $10,000 (with NO ceiling)
- Various payment programs; monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual
- Non-Appropriations Clause (Muni)/Waiver of Sovereignty (Tribes)
- Asset-Based Lending (financing the growth of a company by using a company’s
current assets to collateralize the transaction), Credit Facilities
- Establish “lines of credit” utilizing accounts receivable and inventories
- Working Capital loans (short term or long term) for as low as $10,000
- Factoring receivables (Commercial & Municipal) from $250K (cumulative) on up
- Medium and Large Ticket Lending, Project Financing
- Medium size transactions that don’t meet conventional guidelines
- Large projects (no ceiling) that require unique structure or a financial blend
- Project Financing of equipment & services
- 100% project financing with tax exempt bonds for 501(c)3 or non-profits
- SBA 504 and USDA B&I programs from $1M on up
These programs are a representation of what we offer.
Contact Vince Barauskas at 781-933-1381 about your specific financing needs.