The BRZ010 combines access control with alcohol testing. Users enter the turnstile, and upon passing the breathalyzer test (and any additional authentication method), the turnstile releases, allowing them to enter the secure area. A negative breath will reverse the turnstile so they can back out into the unsecured area.It uses a high-quality fuel cell sensor to ensure accurate readings. Engineered for rapid and consistent screening.
- Pass or Fail Results
- A ”Pass” result grants access to the secured area. Pass is set to below 0.01% B.A.C.
- A “Fail” result denies access to the secured area. Failed is set to 0.01% B.A.C and above.
- The Pass or Fail result gauge is precalibrated, but can be customized on request to suit a specific alcohol level regulation.
- Green and Red LED Lights visually indicate Pass or Fail status.
- Onboard Memory stores up to 500 sets of results.
- Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
- Use a disposable or reusable straw as a mouthpiece (not required but recommended)
- Includes power cables for installation.
- Additional replacement Sensors are sold separately.
- *The Manufacturer recommends either calibration or replacement after every 12 months*
- Unit weight: 674 g / 1.5 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 206 x 108 x 37 mm / 8 x 4.2 x 1.5 in