The Modular Turnstile Control Head from TURNSTILES.us is the key to a maintenance-free and high-quality turnstile. This modular mechanism can update or retrofit your existing turnstile or be built into a new full-height industrial turnstile. The mechanism is widely applicable and a quick installation is guaranteed. Thanks to the 100% modular (electro)mechanical design you can adapt the mechanism to your desires. A comfortable and safe operation is guaranteed by the optional damping system that is unaffected by temperature changes.
- 100% modular system: composition according to customers’ desires and expandable at any moment
- Available for 3-arm (120°) and 4-arm (90°) turnstile
- Optional interchangeable left/right mechanical or electromechanical modules (Fail Open or Fail Close)
- Automatic return to starting position (by means of industrial pressure springs) after every passage
- Anti-passback security (locking after a 60° or 45° rotation): prevents the simultaneous passing of 2 persons
- Very robust implementation and strong connection with the turnstile by a 1-3/8″ diameter spline axle (length 12-3/4″)
- Manufactured completely in stainless parts (stainless steel and aluminum)
- Optional welding plate in black or stainless steel enables an easy mounting on every turnstile
- Optional damping system guarantees smooth and gradual movements. Damping is continuous and unaffected by temperature changes (patented system)
- Possible to set signal duration
- IP55 housing protects the mechanism against water, dirt, wind, dust and vermin
Dimensions: 13-5/8″ x 20-3/4″ x 6-3/4″
• Tested on 500,000 cycles
• Robust system
• Strong connection with the turnstile spindle
• 100% rust free materials
• No exposed components
• IP55 proof housing
• 24V DC power supply
• Bi-directional access control
• Smooth continuous movement
• Anti-passback security
• Impossible to be trapped in the turnstile
• Manual key-override possible
• Automatic return to start position
• Optional hydraulic damper
• Easy connect of counter and traffic indicator lights
• (Electro) mechanical Fail-Open or Fail-Close solution
EASE OF INSTALLATION
• Easy to work with compact housing
• Optional pre-drilled welding plate
• Plug&Play electrical connectors
• Modular: units can be swapped out
Notes for KT400 Integration
- The KT-400 SPI port maximum current draw, when the 12V AUX terminals are not used, is 500 mA.
- An external power supply (12 VDC, 2 Amps) is required when the total current draw exceeds 500mA on the SPI Port.
- There are already 4 relays available on the KT-400. Make sure to check the relay number assignments to prevent redundancy unless it has been planned on purpose.
- Maximum Current Draw: up to 330 mA per module
- Each relay supports the 2 conditions, NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed). The C (Common) terminal is +12 VDC.
- Each relay has its own LED to indicate status, ON for active.
- Eight (8) programmable relay contacts rated 30 VDC, 3 A
- Can be mixed with output module KT-MOD-OUT16 in the same group
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +55C, 0C to 49C for UL Listed product
- Maximum Humidity: 93% (non condensing), 0 to 85% (non condensing) for UL Listed product
- IP Class 3X, IK Rating 04 (when mounted in a KT cabinet). IP and IK ratings are not evaluated.
*One unit is needed for a single turnstile, and two for a tandem turnstile.
*Contact us for a personalized quote.