The Hazardous Location MiniProx provides the same features and dimensions as the MiniProx reader, with an incorporated junction box rated for use in hazardous locations. The junction box is attached to an appropriate surface location utilizing four holes.
FEATURES of the MiniProx 5365 Hazardous Location
- Accepts 5 to16 volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
- Rated Hazardous Locations Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D. (US, and Canada)
- Configurable with EntraPASS Access Control Software
Typical maximum* read range
ProxCard® II card – up to 5.5″ (14 cm)
ISOProx® II card – up to 5″ (12.5 cm)
ProxKey™ II keyfob – up to 2″ (5 cm)
ProxCard® Plus card – up to 2″ (5 cm)
SmartProx™ II card – up to 5″ (12.5 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
6.0″ x 1.7″ x 1.0″
(15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
Polycarbonate UL 94
Standard MiniProx: 5.1-16 VDC
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5.1-16 VDC
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Average: 40 mA (5 VDC); 50 mA (12 VDC)
Peak: 60 mA (5 VDC); 120 mA (12 VDC)
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
With terminal strip 3.5 oz. (99 gm)
With pigtail 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units
Canada/UL 1604 Listed (with Haz. Loc. junction box only):
Hazardous Locations Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D.
FCC Certification, United States
CE Mark, Europe
UK Type Approval
Germany Type Approval
Australia C-Tick Mark
New Zealand EMC
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us