The COVID-19 pandemic has made all of us change how we conduct business. For those with public venues, stores, attractions, offices, or medical locations, there is now a need to control the occupancy levels at any given time. We have created a system to help your staff keep your figures at designated safety levels. It is a simple color-based mechanism that will let you know when you are approaching full capacity, or have reached it. A wide selection of turnstiles and mounting options are available.
Our tower counting light indicators can tell a store or facility manager how many individuals have entered and left through your turnstiles in real-time. A PLC system counts and adjusts the numbers as people come and go. It provides a visual approximation of the current occupancy level. The color will become more intense and shift from green to yellow to orange to red based on the number of attendees who have entered or will recede back on the scale as people leave through the turnstiles.
You set the parameters of the total population allowed. The system will automatically scale that number to a color level that will represent the attendance at any given time. The light levels will illuminate and grow in intensity and proceed to the next color level as occupancy increases. The higher number at each level of attendees yields a more intense color. Color towers will ebb and flow based on those coming and going. You can have one or several turnstiles in a series, all contributing to the count and they all will display the same color status. When a full red indication is reached based on the attendance, the turnstiles will lock in-bound until people leave and lower the status below the full “red” level.
This is an excellent way to be able to monitor the number of people in your space and control it when you have COVID occupancy restrictions. It is a clear, simple method for your staff to control and maintain occupancy levels. It can be applied to any of our tripod waist-high units.
- Ideal for retailers, restaurants, schools, cafeterias, theaters, libraries, entertainment venues, medical offices. Use anywhere that limits attendance/occupancy.
- Easily allows for staff to know when occupancy limits are filling up or have maxed out.
- Functions on a single turnstile, or multiple ones in a series to maintain a consistent count of those present, and locks the entry when you have reached the FULL number you have set.
- You establish how many people can come in and the system will automatically set up the color scale to show the right color and level based on your situation.
- High throughput, immediate response
- Best for counting traffic flow in one direction per doorway (the single counter adds numbers only – it does not differentiate entry from exit)
- Encourages users to maintain access control standards
- Hands-free, barrier-free simple occupancy counting
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input Current: 1.3 – .55 A Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F Operating Temperature: -4 to 131°F (Cold weather package available)
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC Operating Current: 1.2 A (typical)
- Directional Inputs:
Normally open contact closure
(Form C relay, 1 second pulse)
- Fire Alarm Inputs:
Normally open contact closure
(Form C relay, closed for duration)