The ProxPro II is a new generation proximity reader for access control that combines performance, reliability, and ease of use. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
FEATURES of the ProxPro II 5455
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Available in black, white, gray or beige.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass.
- Configurable to be used in conjunction with EntraPASS Access Control System.
- Compare features of the ProxPro II to the original ProxPro reader.
Typical Maximum Read Range
ProxCard® II Card – up to 9″ (22 cm)
ISOProx® II Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
DuoProx® II Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
Smart ISOProx® Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
Smart DuoProx® Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
HID Proximity and MIFARE® card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
ProxCard® Plus Card – up to 4″ (10 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 4″ (10 cm)
MicroProx® Tag – up to 4″ (11 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
5.00″ x 5.00″ x 1.00″ (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
Clock-and-Data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
Average: 25 mA at 12 VDC
Peak: 125 mA at 12 VDC
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
13.6 oz. (385 g)
Canada/UL 294 Listed
FCC Certification, United States
EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN300 330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
Australia C-Tick (pending)
New Zealand (pending)
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us