The Master is a three-arm turnstile with a counter-style pedestal featuring a square arched base. The Master is a compact yet very robust bridge-type turnstile. Its unique 90° arm structure permits a more comfortable, unobstructed flow of patrons. A variety of options, including a highly effective drop-arm mechanism, stainless steel, and mild steel versions, lateral pictographs and much more make this the worldwide turnstile of choice for discriminating integrators. The locking mechanism is low maintenance and highly effective thanks to its solid design and the unique use of electromagnets in place of lower-cost solenoids. Its reinforced structure, combined with finishing options allows a wide range of configurations, adapting the product to the environment in which it will be installed. Contact us for more information.
- 90 ° Arm opening angles provide greater comfort in the passage.
- Rounded corners prevent accidents in the passage.
- Ample internal space allows for easy integration with other control accessories.
- Access to internal modules using a secret key, without exposed screws.
- Activation of the rotation locks with optical sensors and electromagnets, which generates less mechanical wear and longer product life.
- Support for fixing the integration plates, allowing easy maintenance.
- Possible configuration of side and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
- Bearing mechanism with two bearings, increasing the service life.
- The material is carbon steel with powder epoxy paint or brushed stainless steel AISI 304
- Greater space in the top cover for fixing input and output readers, allowing greater flow due to the possibility of early validation of the user’s passage.
- Light Kit built-in LED indicator lights.
- Electronic counter for ticket registration.
- Anti-panic feature with disarming the arm (arm-that-falls).
- Slot for barcode or magnetic card readers.
- Card collector safe.
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader with slot for badge pass.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
- Wiegand / Abatrack proximity reader – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Mifare reader.
- Biometric reader.
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here