The grounds of companies, public authorities, or airports must be secured against unauthorized access. On the other hand, employees, suppliers, and service providers must be able to enter and leave quickly. Our turnstiles and swing gates are easy to integrate into existing architecture or fencing, offering a high level of security due to their size and robust designs.
The MPT33 has an electromechanical interlock unit and the rotary movement is generated by users themselves – a popular variant at leisure parks and stadiums. It can be controlled by means of all conventional access control systems and can be operated in both throughflow directions as an option. The electric motor-driven MPT132 turnstile is set in motion by means of an energy-efficient, maintenance-free drive unit. MPT turnstiles are the ideal solution for controlling access outdoors when many people must enter and exit an area quickly.
Data Sheet – MPT Series Turnstiles
- Full Height Single Turnstile
- Electromechanical, Bidirectional
- 3-Wing Configuration (also available in 4-wing)
- Fully Powder Coated (RAL 7042 or a custom color)
- Dimensions: 60 x 59 x 88 inches
- Weight: Approx 551 lbs
- Option to lock or spin freely on power outages
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- Part of the Perimeter Protection Series
- MPT132C-C300* Motorized – Fully powder-coated in RAL 7042
- MPT132C-C300X* Motorized – Fully powder-coated in custom color
- MPT132C-C340 Motorized – Frame and top cover are fully powder-coated in RAL 7042, Center column is SS 316
- MPT33C-C300G* ElectroMechanical – Fully powder-coated in RAL 7042
- MPT33C-C300GX* ElectroMechanical – Fully powder-coated in custom color
- MPT33C-C340G ElectroMechanical – Frame and top cover are fully powder-coated in RAL 7042, Center column is SS 316
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
TURNSTILES.us Installation Services are Available! Contact us. > See our portfolio of work Here
*Please note: Freight is not included and will be billed separately.
Worldwide freight services are available.