SpeedFace + is a series of body-temperature and mask detection readers with integrated face & palm recognition used in user authentication applications.
The SpeedFace + embedded face recognition sensor provides 100% touchless user authentication for various applications, including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management, and more. Model SF1005-V+ can store and match up to 6,000 faces in less than 0.3 seconds while operating in both total darkness and bright sunlight (up to 50,000 Lux).
Body Temperature & Mask Detection
In addition to providing face, palm, and fingerprint user authentication, SpeedFace+ can detect body temperature and the presence of a protective mask being worn by both registered and unregistered users. Users can be denied door access if an unacceptable body temperature or if no mask is detected. The ability to quickly & accurately detect body-temperature and enforce mask compliance is becoming increasingly important for airports, schools, commercial office buildings, and other public meeting areas. People are identified as having an unacceptable body-temperature so that supervisors can take appropriate action. SpeedFace+ combines a powerful embedded thermal camera and the latest face and fingerprint recognition algorithms supported by an optimized dual-core processor. SpeedFace+ is unmatched in accuracy, matching-speed, and versatility. It provides advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Data Sheet – SF1008+/SF1005-V+
TURNSTILES.us Touchless Biometric Solutions Guide
- User authentication read ranges up to 8 feet.
- Body-temperature read range accurate up to +/- 0.6°F
- Model SF1005-V+ stores & matches up to 6,000 face templates, 10,000 fingerprints, and 3,000 palm templates
- Face verification with or without wearing a mask
- 5″ programmable touchscreen display
- Intelligent energy-saving design
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight.
* Body temperature accuracy +/- 0.6 ° F when installed in climate-controlled rooms. If the room temperature is variable, ZKTeco recommends recalibrating SpeedFace+ temperature settings accordingly.
Body Temperature Detection: Accuracy +/- 0.6 °F
Range: 18 inches
Sensor: Thermopile Sensor
Wiegand Input Panels
Wiegand Output Readers
EntraPASS Global Software
ZKTeco Security Relay Box (SRB)
900MHz Dual Core CPU
512MB RAM/ 8G Flash
5″ Touch Screen Display
2MP WDR Camera
Distance Detection Sensor
Reset Button & Tamper Switch
Access Control Interface:
Lock Relay Output
Alarm Output/Auxillary Input
Exit Button/Door Sensor
Operating Voltage: 12V DC
Current Draw: <2,000mA
Contact us for a quote or to schedule a Demo