The CatRax Stadium (Indoor and Outdoor) is a three-arm turnstile with a counter-style pedestal featuring a square arched base. Its unique 90° arm structure permits a more comfortable, unobstructed flow of patrons. A variety of options, including a highly effective drop-arm mechanism, stainless steel, and mild steel versions, lateral pictographs and much more make this the turnstile of choice. The locking mechanism is low maintenance and highly effective thanks to its solid design and the unique use of electromagnets in place of lower-cost solenoids. The built-in Ticket box can accept a variety of ticket types and can print a receipt. All of its features make the CatRax Stadium the perfect pedestrian entrance solution for concert venues, parks, outdoor events, sports fields, and more.
- Bidirectional rotation, 3-arm tripod turnstile
- Capacity for integrating readers and accessories necessary for ticket validation
- Stadium Indoor Finish: Cabinet in carbon steel with epoxy powder paint or brushed stainless steel AISI 304
- Stadium Outdoor Finish: Aluminum top reduces heating from the sun, epoxy powder coated black
- Rounded corners and no exposed screws prevent accidents in the passage.
- Ample internal space allows for easy integration with other control accessories.
- Access is gained to internal modules using a hidden lock.
- Activation of the rotation locks with optical sensors and electromagnets generate less mechanical wear and longer product life.
- Support for fixing the integration plates, allowing easy maintenance.
- Possible configuration of side and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
- Bearing mechanism with two bearings, increasing the service life.
- Light Kit built-in LED indicator lights.
- Electronic counter for ticket registration.
- Emergency drop-arm (fail open)
- Slot for barcode or magnetic card readers.
- Card collector safe.
ACCESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- Access control card model MCA – TCP / IP.
- Barcode reader with slot for badge pass.
- Multibeam barcode reader – entry approach.
- 2D code reader (two-dimensional).
- Wiegand / Abatrack proximity reader – HID / Indala / Acura.
- Mifare reader.
- Biometric reader.
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
*Above dimensions show the CatRax Master base design for the Stadium.
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here
*Please note: Freight is not included and will be billed separately. Contact us for a quote.