The WebRelay Ethernet Protocol Relay is designed for convenient and continuous duty. WebRelay provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network. It can be useful in numerous applications including turnstile control, gate operation, and door lock systems. In addition to its built-in relay, WebRelay has an optically-isolated input that can be used to monitor the state of devices, control the relay, or control a remote relay somewhere else on the network. This feature is useful to extend the output of a PLC to another building or to allow a switch or sensor to control a device at a distant location. This web controlled relay, programmed through its desktop software interface will work for countless switching applications.
One relay is required per direction through an entrance doorway (a single turnstile requires two relays with bases, a tandem requires four, etc).
- Full control using a standard web browser or text-based XML messages
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave
- Password protected
- 12A relay contacts
- ON/OFF or Pulsed relay modes
- Optically-isolated input uses:
- Relay control
- Remote relay control (peer-to-peer)
- Auto-Reboot controller mode for a remote reboot of network devices
- Selectable TCP ports
- Removable terminal connectors included
- DIN rail or wall-mount
- Power supply options: 9-28VDC, POE and/or 9-28VDC
- Five-Year Warranty
- Perfect switching application for turnstiles and doors
- Control devices such as pumps, valves, motors, coils, etc. over the web or a local network.
- Turn lights on/off while using IP video cameras.
- Control electronic door locks and garage door openers.
- Monitor gates, doors, windows, etc.
- Home automation
- Security applications
- Remotely reboot computers, servers, etc.
- Connect a digital output of any PLC or industrial controller to the input of WebRelay to control another WebRelay device somewhere else on the network.
- Extend buttons and switches to control devices from a remote location.
- Connect a WebRelay unit to a door sensor at your office, factory, store, etc.
- Physical Size:
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us