The EX200 waist-high turnstiles and gates are high-traffic volume units crafted in 304 stainless steel. Features a solid surface top with faceted trapezoidal ends. The series is available as a 3-arm tripod or ADA swing gate. They’re ideal for office lobbies, embassies, college student centers, and anywhere where aesthetics and performance will enhance the project space.
- Interior Use
- Ideal for prestige settings (ex. banks, office lobbies, college student centers, embassies, and museums)
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
- Integration to existing or our EntraPASS access control system
OPTIONS FOR THE EXECUTIVE SERIES EX200
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides a SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key. Only available as electronic 2-way fail open on the Executive ADA Gates.
- Tri-Color LED Light Board (Executive Series models only)
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Request to Exit ADA Placard Button with Plastic Surface Mount Enclosure – Rectangular or round
- Custom Arm Lengths (up to 40” for ADA models only)
- Lexan Arms (FastPass and Executive Series ADA models only)
- Corian or Wood Top (Executive Series models only)
- 8 Digit Key Resettable LCD counter with 7 year Lithium Battery
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Variable Speed Self-Opening Motorized Arm (with safety clutch to prevent injury)
- 316 Stainless Steel Upgrade (only available on large quantity orders)
- Card Reader Mounting Option – Recessed into lid (per lid, up to 2 readers)
- ADA Signage Bracketry – Bracketry on the U-arm for mounting your sign to. Sign size 15″ x 10.4″
- Wave to Exit sensor – A touch-free sensor that activates the unit with a hand wave motion
- ADA Compliant Wire Raceway Platform – Anodized aluminum platform with integrated raceway
- Power Receptacle – External power receptacle that allows units to be plugged in w/ extension cord
- Cabinet: 304 Stainless Steel / Satin Finish
- Top: Solid Surface (similar to Corian) or Wood
- Arm: Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel (only available for large quantity orders)
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail safe) upon power loss
*Available only as electronic both ways / fail open on the Executive ADA models
This turnstile operates with the durable 6500 Series Control Head.
This flexible, easy-to-service modular control system allows for our units to be configured to meet your unique security needs.
*Contact us for a freight quote.