The MaxiProx 5375 Card Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The MaxiProx reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive and easy-to-install housing.
FEATURES of the MaxiProx 5375
- Long read range distance (up to 6′ with ProxPass).
- Autotune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal.
- Wiegand, Clock-and-Data and selectable serial outputs available.
- “Parking hold” feature allows connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Compatible with all HID cards and tags with formats up to 85 bits.
- Multicolor LED with internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Two MaxiProx units can operate one meter apart for “HI-LO” (truck and car) installations.
- Reader supervision signal for CASI-RUSCO panels.
- Configurable to be used in conjunction with EntraPASS Access Control System.
- Affords high reliability and consistent read range characteristics.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
ProxCard II Card – up to 24″ (60.9 cm)
ISOProx II Card – up to 20″ (50.8 cm)
DuoProx II Card – up to 20″ (50.8 cm)
Smart ISOProx II – up to 20″ (50.8 cm)
Smart DuoProx II Card – up to 20″ (50.8 cm)
HID Proximity MIFARE Card – up to 20″ (50.8 cm)
ProxCard®Plus Card – up to 13″ (33 cm)
ProxKey II Keyfob – up to 17″ (43.2 cm)
Microprox Tag – up to 15″ (38 cm)
ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag – up to 6′ (1.8 m)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
11.8″ x 11.8″ x 1.0″ (30.0 x 30.0 x 2.54 cm)
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (152 m)
Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
RS-232: 50-200 feet (15-61 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
RS-422 and RS-485: 4000 feet (1219 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1297.
Configurable 12 or 24 VDC
Linear power supplies are recommended.
DC Current at 12V: Avg. 200mA, Peak 700mA
DC Current at 24V: Avg. 260mA, Peak 1.2A
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
51 oz. (1.4 kgm)
Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units
FCC Certification, United States
CE Mark, Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE
Directive (EN60950 – ITE Electrical Safety, EN 300 330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
IEC60950, ITE CB Scheme Electrical Safety
Australia C-Tick Mark
New Zealand EMC
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us