MorphoAccess Sigma Lite Fingerprint Readers are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
With two designs and multiple card reader options, there are a variety of models to address the widest range of deployment scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
- World’s #1 fingerprint technology inside – 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity – 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in the authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features – Fake finger detection, duress finger, timed Anti-PassBack
- Contactless card reader as an option: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC
- Embedded webserver
- Tough build IP65 rated and vandal resistant
- Slim design – Terminals can be attached to narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
• CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A9 core 1GHz
• Linux Operating System
• FBI PIV IQS certified optical fingerprint sensor
• Contactless reader options: Prox, iClass, MIFARE/MIFARE Plus/ DESFire/NFC
– Ethernet, RS485, USB
– Wi-Fi option
• Power supply:
– 12V-24V DC
– Power over Ethernet (PoE), compatible with PoE+ switches
• Internal storage capacity: 512MB Flash, 512MB RAM
– 500 user records, extendable to 3,000 or 10,000 with license (*3 templates each, including 1 duress)
– 250,000 IDs in authorized user list
– 1 Million transaction logs
• Inputs/outputs: Wiegand In & Out (customizable up to 512 bits), OSDP,
Door Relay, 2 General Purpose Inputs (including Door monitoring), 2 General Purpose Outputs
• Size: HxWxD = 6.14 x 2.68 x 2.44 inches
• Weight: 280 grams
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us