WMD433 is a Walk Through Metal Detector with 33 overlapping detection zones and multiple alarms. Installation is made easy with only three pieces to assemble, and optional casters are available for ease of mobility. Only authorized personnel can access the controls & settings. This unit has a 5.7 inch LCD screen, sensitivity adjustment, and is harmless to heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic storage media, etc. Applications include airports, banks, travel hubs, schools, government offices, and more.
TURNSTILES.us Touchless Biometric Solutions Guide
- Program modes for either 1-zone, 6-zone, 11-zone or 33-zone detection
- Detects up to thirty-three (33) over-lapping zones.
- Simple installation & operation. Optional casters ensure easy mobility.
- Sensitivity for each zone is adjustable in increments 0-300
- 5.7 inch (14.5 cm) LCD screen
- Infrared remote control
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Sound & LED alarms located on both sides clearly indicate precisely where metal is detected.
- Automatically counts people and alarms
- Distinguishes between dangerous metal objects from harmless objects including wristwatch, belts, and coins
- Secure operation. Only authorized personnel can access the control panel.
- Easy assembly: Ships with only 2 pieces, cables, and 8 screws. Simple to follow instructions.
- No need for manual calibration. The unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on.
- Completely safe to operate and pass through.
- Harmless to heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic storage media, etc.
- Durable fire-retardant construction
- Modular design makes parts replacement and maintenance simple and easy.
- 4-8 hours backup battery (optional)
- Power supply: 100 ~240V
- Working temperature: -4 F to 122 F
- Working frequency: 4KHz~8KHz
- Standard external size: 87(H) x 37(W) x 30(D) inches
- Standard internal size: 79(H) x 30(W) x 30(D) inches
- Package Dimensions: 91 x 13 x 32 inches stored in one package
- Gross weight: 155 lbs
Contact us for a quote or to schedule a video demo