WMD318 is a Walk Through Metal Detector with 18 overlapping detection zones. Installation is made easy with only four pieces to assemble, and optional casters are available for ease of mobility. Only authorized personnel can access the controls & settings. This unit has a 5.7 inch LCD screen, sensitivity adjustment, and is harmless to heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic storage media, etc. Applications include airports, banks, travel hubs, schools, government offices, and more.
- Detects up to eighteen (18) over-lapping zones
- Sensitivity for each zone is adjustable in increments 1- 255
- 5.7 inch (14.5 cm) LCD screen
- Infrared remote control
- Sound & LED alarms located on both sides clearly indicate precisely where metal is detected.
- Automatically counts people and alarms
- Secure operation. Only authorized personnel can access the control panel.
- Easy assembly: Ships with only 2 pieces, cables and 8 screws. Simple to follow instructions.
- Completely safe to operate and walkthrough. Harmless to heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic storage media, etc.
- Durable fire-retardant construction
- No need for manual calibration. The unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on
- Modular design makes parts replacement and maintenance simple and easy.
- Power supply: 85 ~264V AC
- Working temperature: -4 F to 122 F
- Working frequency: 4KHz~8KHz
- Standard external size: 87(H) x 32(W) x 23(D) inches
- Standard internal size: 79(H) x 28(W) x 20(D) inches
- Package Dimensions for Door Panel: 89 x 26 x 10 inches
- Package Dimensions for Control Unit: 31 x 15 x 10 inches
- Gross weight: 155 lbs