The PB24vDC Push-Button Timer Relay Module Kit has a programmable timer that is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation e.g. Access Control Applications, Siren/Bell Cut Off Module, Dialer Delay, Guard Tour Supervisory Timer, etc. Some optional functions include One Shot, Delayed Release, Delayed Operate, Delayed Pulse, and Pulser/Flasher. A new feature has been added which provides a momentary relay activation at the end of the desired timing cycle. This feature eliminates the need for having to use two (2) timers to achieve this function. Another new feature will cancel (interrupt) the timing cycle and reset the timer if desired.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable operation
- Accurate time range adjustment 1 sec to 60 min.
- LED indicates the relay is energized
- Form “C” relay contacts are 8 AMP at 120VAC/28VDC.
- Current Draw: Standby 3mA, Relay Energized 40mA.
- Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
- Selectable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
- One (1) second momentary relay activation at the end of the timing cycle eliminates the need to use two timers
For More Information Contact TURNSTILES.us