Our RBSN Turnstile Relay and Base with Snaptrack is designed for continuous duty. Relays are switches that open and close circuits electromechanically or electronically. Turnstile relays control one electrical circuit by opening and closing contacts in another circuit. As relay diagrams show, when a relay contact is normally open (NO), there is an open contact when the relay is not energized. This rugged and dependable relay will handle any switching application.
One relay is required per direction through a doorway (a single turnstile requires two relays with bases, a tandem requires four).
- Controls one electrical circuit by opening and closing contacts
- Perfect switching application for turnstiles and doors
- Snaptrack for models: RB5, RB1224, RBSN, RBST and RB30
- Input: Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC operation, 15mA, 1A/120VAC or 2A/28VDC DPDT contacts
- Dimensions: 3.0”H x 2.875”W x 0.64”D
DRAWINGS & DIMENSIONS
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPASS.com.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us