The Brute Series units operate reliably with high traffic volumes where cost is an important consideration. The BR5500-ADA is an ADA-compliant swing gate with this series. The BR5500-AA-HD Heavy-Duty waist ADA swing gate (heavy 7-gauge carbon steel cabinet) is built to last and designed specifically for ADA applications in demanding retail and commercial environments. The standard color is black powder coat baked polyester enamel with Stainless Steel Top — custom colors are available and can be quoted upon request.
These turnstile cabinets can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, card readers, push-button, and wireless remotes.
- Interior or exterior use
- Ideal for high traffic volume areas (ex. schools, stadiums, retail, or anywhere else you need reliable, basic control) where cost is an important consideration
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
- Integration to existing or our EntraPASS Access Control System
OPTIONS FOR BRUTE SERIES
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides an SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Request to Exit ADA Placard Button with Plastic Surface Mount Enclosure – Rectangular or round
- Custom Arm Lengths (up to 40” for ADA models only)
- 8 Digit Key Resettable LCD counter with 7 year Lithium Battery
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Straight Arm Instead of U-Arm (BR5000-ADA model only)
- BR5000-ADA-P models feature a base plate, wheels for easy movement, and a curved bar for lane creation
- BR5500-ADA-HD model is a super heavy-duty design
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail-safe) upon power loss
Shown here with an access control reader mounted on top
BR5500 turnstile installation is available – see our Portfolio of Work
*Contact us for a freight quote.