The Brute Series units operate reliably with high traffic volumes where cost is an important consideration. The BR5500-ADA is an ADA-compliant swing gate with this series, with a steel clip arm that can be configured to swing in the desired direction. The standard color is black powder coat baked polyester enamel with Stainless Steel Top — custom colors are available and can be quoted upon request.
Also, see the BR5500-AA-HD Heavy-Duty Gate for higher traffic or more demanding applications like retail and commercial environments.
These turnstile cabinets can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, card readers, push buttons, and wireless remotes.
- Interior or exterior use
- Ideal for medium-traffic volume areas where cost is an important consideration
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
- Integration to existing or our EntraPASS Access Control System
- Also see the BR5500-ADA-HD model for super heavy-duty design
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides a SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key.
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Request to Exit ADA Placard Button with Plastic Surface Mount Enclosure – Rectangular or round
- Custom Arm Lengths (up to 40” for ADA models only)
- Straight Arm Instead of U-Arm
- 8 Digit Key Resettable LCD counter with 7 year Lithium Battery
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Variable Speed Self-Opening Motorized Arm (with safety clutch to prevent injury)
- ADA Signage Bracketry – Bracketry on the U-arm for mounting your sign to. Sign size 15″ x 10.4″
- Wave to Exit sensor – A touch-free sensor that activates the unit with a hand wave motion
- ADA Compliant Wire Raceway Platform – Anodized aluminum platform with integrated raceway
- External Power Receptacle – Allows units to be plugged in w/ extension cord
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail-safe) upon power loss
Shown here with an access control readers mounted on top
BR5500 turnstile installation is available – see our Portfolio of Work