This full height, extra-wide 48″ ADA compliant gate is designed with security and simplicity in mind. Ideal to place next to one of our Full Height Turnstiles with hardware to attach, It can be configured a number of ways. A door strike with a panic bar, magnetic lock with a push to exit button, or a typical door handle with a key and mortise lock. With tough welded steel or stainless-steel construction, a #9 mesh to resist tampering, and a heavy-duty fully adjustable hydraulic self-closing hinge, this gate is sure to stand the test of time. It can be seamlessly fitted with turnstiles, card readers, counters, cameras, EntraPASS Access Control Software, and more. Matching fences and filler panels are also available.
- 48″ Extra-wide passage width
- Premium self-closing hinges
- Standard Push Bar Exit
- American-made Steel
- Durable finish options to match your decor
- Mechanical Lock (Deadbolt key and mortice with handle)
- Electric Lock (Electric Strike OR Maglock, Panic Bar and Power Supply)
- Double Maglock (Magnetic)
- LED Accent Light – Light that mounts onto gate frame
- Power Supply – Power supply in a weatherproof enclosure that mounts to gate frame
- DC-Access Relay – Relay that operates a strike or maglock
- Exit Paddle – Replace Push Bar with a Push To Exit Paddle
- Spike Strip – Adds an extra deterrent to the top of the gate frame
- Anti-Reach Barrier – Special barrier to keep people from reaching around the turnstile to open the gate
- Vertical Bars or full Steel Mesh style
- Matching Filler Barriers Available
- Card reader mounting plates or posts
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel Upgrade
- Powder Coated (several color options)
- Powder Coating over Galvanizing
ADA Access is Required within 10 feet of a turnstile entrance. The above wide gates come in various styles: vertical bars, mesh, solid, or glass.
Installation services are available now: See our portfolio here.
Shipping is not included and will be charged separately. Contact us for a personalized quote on full height ADA Gate Manufacturing.