The OTSG9000 series is a group of single-lane swing barrier turnstiles that are compact and durable. The clear acrylic barriers are normally held in a locked position. Users can be granted access through the turnstile with a choice of readers (RFID, fingerprint, and more).
- Modular reader panel – in-time market response
- Servomotor – faster opening speed
- 10 Pairs of infrared sensors for stronger tailgate detection
- SUS304 stainless steel casing
- Higher durability for longer product life cycle
- Easy switch, easy installation – RFID, fingerprint, face, etc.
- Bi-directional operation control
- LED passage indicator in both directions
- Convenient installation and maintenance
- Various optional panels
- 0149 Emergency mode allows free access in power failures or emergency
In order to improve the efficiency of pedestrian access management and user experience, we adopted a new type of servomotor which makes the speed gates have a faster opening speed and lower noise. The test results show that the opening speed is less than 1.2 seconds with the stand barrier panels if assembled the mid-height barrier panels instead, opening speed will be less than 0.8 seconds. The infrared sensors have increased to 10 pairs, which is 160% more than other similar products in order to provide more accurate logical judgment.
The casing is mostly made of superior SUS304 stainless steel for its remarkably high durability. The barrier panels are made of acrylic and have better aging resistance and impact resistance. From raw material procurement to production, strict quality control and inspection system will be applied.
Barriers unlock automatically during power outages.
The ergonomic design makes operation fast & simple for users.
Select models come with a card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
OTSG9000 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
OTSG9000 single lane speed gate
OTSG9011 single lane speed gate (w/controller and RFID reader)
OTSG9022 single lane speed gate (w/controller and fingerprint & RFID reader)
OTSG9033 single lane speed gate (w/visible light facial recognition devices)
Center lane expansion modules
OTSG9200 Speed gates for additional lane
OTSG9211 Speed gates for additional lane (w/ controller and RFID reader)
OTSG9222 Speed gates for additional lane (w/ controller and fingerprint & RFID reader)
OTSG9233 Speed gates for additional lane (w/ Visible light facial recognition devices)
- Operating Temperature: -18 °F to 140 °F
- Power Consumption: 30W running
- Infrared Sensor: 10 pairs
- Indoor Use
- Lane Width: 26inch (660mm), or 36 inch (900mm)
- Traffic Throughput: Up to 40 passages per minute
- Dimensions PerLane (L x W x H) 63 x 41 x 47.2 inches
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H) 67 x 23.6 x 44.5 inches
- Weight: 287 lbs
- Weight with Packaging: 331 lbs
- Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel and acrylic
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here.
*Please note: Freight is not included and will be billed separately. Contact us for a quote.