The Beacon Series optical turnstiles combine modern, optical sensing technology with classic cabinet designs in either wood or 304 brushed stainless steel. This line features large profile units to fit any situation and can integrate with EntraPASS Access Control Systems.
Using a non-restrictive method to control traffic flow, Beacon series units are ideally suited for office personnel entrances where entrance requires an ID card. In addition, they allow for rapid pedestrian advancement and barrier-free ADA access while preventing “tailgating” by those without credentials. Optical lanes offer a flexible range of passage widths from 22″ to 38″.
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
- Interior Use
- Optical sensors provide for passage of up to 30 people per minute.
- Powerful through-beam sensors exceed sensing distance to ensure proper functionality.
- LED graphic arrays indicate direction status.
- Lower section optical sensors prevent unauthorized “crawling” through lanes.
- Configurable for controlled passage in one or both directions with free or no passage in the other via logic controller settings.
- Ideal for prestige settings (ex. banks, office lobbies, college student centers, embassies, and museums) where the majority of the people enter using an ID card.
- Alarm condition provides an audible tone, as well as a solid-state output for integration into other systems.
- Passage widths are flexible from 22″ to 38″.
- Integrates with EntraPASS Access Control Software.
- System options available upon request.
- Cabinet: 304 Stainless Steel / Satin Finish
- Top: Stainless Steel on the BE800-X
- No Arm: Dark Tempered Glass to provide a sleek appearance while concealing inner components
The BE800X with Outlaw Custom-Built Platform and Card Readers
Installation, Wiring and Access Control for your BE800x is available from TURNSTILES.us.
See our work portfolio here: www.TurnstileInstallation.us
*Contact us for a freight quote.