Proximity Card Readers have long served as an industry standard for physical access control. Featuring contactless 125 kHz RFID technology, our Prox Readers are affordable, integrate seamlessly with EntraPASS Access Control Software, and allow for the use of multiple form factors, including smart cards, fobs and tags. This Reader is among the most popular because of its affordability, durability, and ease of use. The MiniProx Proximity Card Reader’s potted electronics and the slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
FEATURES of the MiniProx 5365
- Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read-range performance.
- Potted reader is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
- Available with either pigtail or terminal strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
- Hazardous Location version is UL 1604, Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
Typical Maximum Read Range
ProxCard® II Card – up to 5.5″ (14 cm)
ISOProx® II Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
DuoProx® II Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® cards – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
Proximity & MIFARE® Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
ProxCard Plus® Card – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
MicroProx® Tag – up to 2.5″ (6.4 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
6.0″ x 1.7″ x 1.0″(15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
Standard MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12 VDC)
Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 110 mA (12 VDC)
-22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
With terminal strip: 3.5 oz. (99 gm)
With pigtail: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG)
5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units Canada/UL 1604 Listed (with Haz. Loc. junction box only): Hazardous Locations Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D.
FCC Certification, United States
EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN 300330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us