EntraPass Global Edition is a powerful, network-ready enterprise-level security management software that accommodates widely-dispersed applications with an unlimited number of users, controls thousands of doors and allows you to simultaneously access the system from up to 128 workstations connected to the network. A redundant server and gateway enhance fault tolerance and ensure the system is always running. Global Edition software integrates advanced security features such as EntraPass go mobile app and EntraPass web (remote user platform) that deliver remote and convenient access to common access control, video and intrusion tasks and reporting. The enhanced user experience makes navigation and operation easy and intuitive.
** Remote Desktop Installation
** Telephone Support
** Complete AutoCAD Installation Documentation
** Expert Program Knowledge
- Gain access to doors with a one-time unlock command using the EntraPass go Pass mobile app
- Supports up to 128 workstations and controls hundreds of thousands of doors
- Operates on Windows platform with available integrations for user convenience
- Import/synchronize EntraPass operators and users (cardholders) for centralized management
- Double and triple swipe card at the reader (with KT-400 controller) to activate such features such as Activate Relay, Arm Alarm System, and Lock/Unlock Doors.
- Embedded Sybase SQL database engine
- Global virtual alarm system, anti-passback, guard tours, and muster reporting
- Supports up to 250 concurrent logins of EntraPass web and/or EntraPass go
- Redundant server and gateway to enhance fault tolerance capabilities
- Security Turnstiles > Full-Height, Waist-High, Optical, and More > Shop Turnstiles
- Dell Computer Workstations complete with EntraPass > Shop Workstations
- Card Readers, Barcode Readers, Keypads, Biometric Scanners, and More > Shop Electronics
- Integrates with EntraPass go mobile app for security on the go
- Log into EntraPass on Windows with a single sign-on
- Integrates with EntraPass web (remote user platform) to manage access control, IP video, telephone entry and/or intrusion security assets
- Automatically move legacy controllers to KT-1 or KT-400 door controllers eliminating the need to reprogram
Additional options are available upon request.