Proximity Card Readers have long served as an industry standard for physical access control. Featuring contactless 125 kHz RFID technology, our Prox Readers are affordable, integrate seamlessly with EntraPASS Access Control Software, and allow for the use of multiple form factors, including smart cards, fobs and tags. The ProxPoint Plus 6005 reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
FEATURES of the ProxPoint Plus 6005
- Small size, low-cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
- Potted electronics make the reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read-range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Compatible with EntraPASS Access Control System.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Classic Series covers available in black, gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
Typical maximum* read range
ProxCard® II Card – up to 3″ (7.6 cm)
ISOProx® II card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
DuoProx® II Card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® II Cards – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
Proximity & MIFARE® Card – up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
ProxCard Plus® Card – up to 1.0″ (2.5 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 1.5″ (3.8 cm)
MicroProx® Tag – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
3.135″ x 1.720″ x 0.660″ (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Maximum Current Requirements
Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
2.7 oz. (75 gm)
20mA avg / 75mA peak at 12VDC
Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface:
500 feet (150 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent.
Canada/UL 294 Listed
FCC Certification, United States
EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN 300 330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
Australia C-Tick, New Zealand
**Programming is performed by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc. technicians and includes integrating access control devices and selected options purchased from www.TURNSTILES.us and www.EntraPass.us.
For More Information and Services Contact TURNSTILES.us