For rapid automatic ticket inspection
The MPR Retractable Wing Turnstile has been specially developed for inspecting tickets at public transport facilities, where it is important to achieve rapid and non-contact individualization. The housings, made of high-quality polished stainless steel are available in two widths for standard or wheelchair-accessible passageways. All components for operation are integrated within the barrier, considerably accelerating installation and commissioning. The MPR offers sufficient space for the reading devices and ticket systems used in public transport systems, and can be adapted to customer requirements if desired.
The innovative drive motor is maintenance-free, energy-efficient, and very quiet. Injuries and damage are reliably prevented due to its sensitive impact detection. The integrated control system can be operated with all common ticket systems and offers bidirectional operation as standard. A large number of photoelectric switches in the passageway dependably monitor the passage process and detect unauthorized use, such as persons attempting to follow through, passage in the wrong direction, or unauthorized entry.
- Short opening times of 0.3 seconds for high visitor throughput
- Suitable for rapid and reliable ticket inspections
- Wide lanes suitable for wheelchairs and bicycles
- Comfortable, no-contact passage
- The drive unit is maintenance-free, energy-efficient, and quiet
- Sufficient space for reader/ticket integration
- Sensitive impact detection ensures maximum personal safety and meets stringent standards
- Photoelectric switches in the passageway reliably detect persons and objects. They enable non-contact passage and trigger an alarm on improper use.
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- Simple integration of access control system – EntraPASS
|MPR (Standard)||MPR (Wide Lane)|
|Passage width||520mm / 20.47in||960mm / 37.79in|
|Opening/closing time||0.35 sec||0.61 sec|
|Weight per module||150lb||180lb|
|Voltage||110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Maximum 35 W||Maximum 75 W|
|Housing dimensions||(L x W x H) 2000 x 250 x 1035 mm / 78.74 x 9.84 x 40.74||(L x W x H) 2000 x 280 x 1035 mm / 78.74 x 11.02 x 40.74|
|Housing material||Stainless steel 1.4301/SS304||Stainless steel 1.4301/SS304|
|Enclosure rating||IP 32||IP 32|
|Temperature range||0 to +45° C||0 to +45° C|
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here
*Please note costs listed are for equipment only and freight is charged separately. Contact us for a freight quote.