The Stop and Go Light Post Time & Attendance Package is a simple way to enhance your facility’s entrance and exit management – offering a better way to track employees, vendors, and guests by ID card. Proximity Readers are contactless, flexible, and fast. Employees tap their contactless card on the reader, and the traffic light turns green, confirming they have punched in – and signaling them to pass into the work area.
The Head End with EntraPASS Global Software lets you know who is on-site or off-site in real-time, track the employee attendance time clock, run reports, and more. 1000 Prox Cards and ID printer are included to start off your system. Our products can be expanded and customized to meet your needs.
Two-Post Package Includes:
- (2) 8′ Steel Posts with In-Ground Mounting Hardware (1 Entry, and 1 Exit)
- (2) Stop and Go Traffic Lights, Black
- (2) HID ProxPoint Plus 6005 Card Readers
- (1) KT-2 Controller
- (1) Weatherproof Electronics Enclosure
- (1) Post Driver
- (1) EntraPASS Global Edition Workstation – Time & Attendance Tracking
- (1) HID FARGO DTC1250e ID Card Printer and Encoder
- (4) DTC Full-Color Ribbons (prints 250 cards per ribbon)
- (1000) HID Proximity Cards, Sleeves, and Lanyards
- (50) PVC Cards for Testing
- Posts: Our Posts are easy to install with simple tools. Made from 100% high-quality rail steel, these posts can be driven into the asphalt and hard soils, stand strong, and support signs and other mounted equipment. Durable, outdoor-suitable, and built to last.
- Stop and Go Lights: These red and green lights alert to the locked or unlocked status of an access-controlled entrance. Stop & Go lights are bright and easy to see, ensuring increased traffic control and safety.
- HID Proximity Reader: Contactless card reader, reliable and weather resistant.
- KT-2 Controller: Two-door controller (Upgrade to KT400 if you are adding more devices ie. turnstiles)
- Weatherproof Enclosure: Our protective box enclosures are weatherproof and perfect to house electronic devices.
- Post Driver: Use this tool to easily drive the post into hard soil or asphalt.
- Intuitive to operate, Scan and Go
- Simple to install and relocate when necessary
- Monitor who is onsite or offsite in real-time
- Track employee time and attendance
- Increase log accuracy, save time and costs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Add Solar Power and Backup Batteries for fully wireless functionality
- Add Turnstilesg, gates, or door locks
- Add a different type of access control reader
- Add EntraPASS Options and Licenses
This kit is easy to wire and install. Some basic tools and hardware will be required (conduit, fittings, screws, etc.).