The AG36-ADA-BASE-RP features our top-selling ADA Gate on a Portable Turnstile Platform with foldable accessibility ramps. This unit is easy to set up, pass through, and transport when needed. It has served as a great solution for construction sites that need to track employees and want to move their secure access points when done working. Many custom options are available to enhance the functionality of your unit, including solar power, counters, card readers, and an electronically controlled access system (sold separately). Manufactured in the USA. Also, see our Turnstile on Portable Base with Ramps to compliment your security array.
- Full Height ADA Gate
- Strike and Pushbar
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base Plate
- Foldable Accessibility Ramps (2 per base)
- Unit is Portable by forklift
- Durable materials and finish
- Card reader mounting plates included (2)
- Black heel guards included (3)
- Lockout Bar (out-of-service-lock)
- Convenient, reliable, and secure
- Can be configured for 110v or 220v
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Order an ADA Gate and a Turnstile on the same base (6ft x 10ft base plate holds 1 single turnstile and 1 gate)
- Anti-Reach Barriers (Shown in the drawing) on one or both sides of the gate
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights built-in
- Solar power, wireless
- Resettable 8-Digit Counter
- Time and Attendance Management
- EntraPASS Access Control Software
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Powder Coated (Standard Black – Let us know your color preference)
- Powder Coated over Galvanized
- ADA Gate on Base with Ramps: 7’11”, 3’11” Wide, 13’11.5″ Deep
- Turnstile on Base with Ramps: 8′ Tall x 6′ Wide x 13′ 11.5″ Deep
- Turnstile on Base, Ramps Removed: 8′ Tall x 6′ Wide x 6′ Deep
- Ramps are an ADA compliant slope (4ft long from the ground to the platform height of 4-inches)
- Align multiple units of turnstiles and ADA swing gates
- 1500 lbs Shipping weight per unit (single/std base and ramps)
- Ships assembled on the base OR Crated unassembled (with easy instructions) to save on shipping costs. Request a quote.
Above: (2) Single Turnstiles and (1) ADA Gate, each on a Portable Forklift Base with Folding Ramps. This configuration is best for the transportation of each piece.