EntraPASS Microsoft Active Directory Integration provides tighter system security and support for corporate IT user management and authentication. Based on the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), the EntraPASS Microsoft Active Directory integration provides cardholder record and operator synchronization.
Directory synchronization is built into the software architecture to enable administrators to automatically import vital personnel information into EntraPASS as card holders. This ensures that the information in both systems is precisely matched and access level groups are applied to appropriate card holders. Use with EntraPASS Corporate or Global Edition – Learn more about the award-winning access control software here.
- Central authentication with overall IT credential management system
- Automatic synchronization of cardholder records including additions, updates and deletions
- Improves an administrator’s ability to centrally manage EntraPASS operators and operator configurations from LDAP
- Reduces administrative overhead in resetting forgotten passwords over multiple platforms and applications
- Improves security as operators find it easier to login to their EntraPASS Workstation using Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Integrates with both Corporate Edition and Global Edition
- Programming and Systems Integration with selected options
- 1 Year of Telephone and Scheduled Remote Desktop Support
- Contact us For More Information