The AG-24-HH-T is a heavy-duty, half-height turnstile for medium-high security. This American-Steel Turnstile provides controlled access when entering or exiting a facility where high flow traffic is present. It can be seamlessly integrated with card readers, counters, cameras, EntraPASS Access Control Software, and more. It is constructed with American Pride right here in the USA. Matching ADA Swing Gates are also available.
- Unique Half-Height Industrial Turnstile
- Three Rotating Arms
- Durable galvanized finish (standard)
- Two-Way Electric Controls (standard)
- The modular locking mechanism can be configured as fail-safe or fail-secure as well as clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Key override, the turnstile can be unlocked manually by key, in either direction for service or temporary events where locking isn’t required
- Plastic end caps on all arms of galvanized units (Stainless units have solid ends and need no caps)
- Card reader mounting plates included
- American-made steel, fabricated in America
- All stainless-steel hardware
- Spline shaft, collar, bearing, and bottom flange are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Extra thick mounting brackets for added security
- Integrates with EntraPASS Access Control Software
- Electrical Specifications:
Input voltage: 100-220 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Voltage: 30 VDC
Operating Current: 0,2A
- A counter for the locking mechanism
- Portable base
- Electronically controlled both directions
- Can be configured for 110v or 220v
- Upgraded Finishes
- Custom passage width
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated (several color options)
- Powder Coating over Galvanizing
AG-24-HH-TT (Half-Height Tandem) Installation with ADA Swing Gate. See more photos from our installation.
Contact TURNSTILES.us for installation information.
*Contact us for a freight quote.