Our full-height tandem turnstiles are an excellent choice for your security entrance. They are heavy-duty, robust, and water-resistant, available in stainless steel; hot-dipped galvanized or galvanized plus powder coated finish. Bi-directional rotation, logic controlled passage. Entrance and exit directions can be individually set as controlled, locked, or free. In controlled access mode, after release confirmation which was sent by an access control system, the turnstile unlocks the released direction and enables one person access in the direction of travel. After each person, the turnstile rotor blocks passage again and does not permit access from both entrance and exit directions until receiving the next release signal – providing controlled access smoothly and efficiently and increasing the security standpoint of your facility.
Production Sheet 1
Production Sheet 2
- Portal and housing made of steel
- Portal turnstile, three-part rotor blade with spars, 90°division
- As standard with 13 rod-shaped crossbars with plastic caps on each section of the rotor. Arm diameter 51mm
- Rotor with 13 rod-shaped bars made of steel
- Limitation of passage: with steel filler rods
- Unidirectional or bidirectional operation
- Completely assembled or disassembled delivery as a kit for easier transport or for places that are difficult to access.
- Lockable maintenance lid with top and side opening for easy maintenance and installation in areas with low ceilings.
FUNCTIONS & INTERFACE
- Logic controlled interface, bi-directional operation
- Entrance and exit directions can be individually set as controlled, locked or free before or after the installation.
- In controlled access mode, after release confirmation which was sent by an access control system, the turnstile unlocks the released direction and enables one person access in the direction of travel. After each person, the turnstile rotor blocks passage again and does not permit access from both entrance and exit directions until receiving a new release signal from the access control system.
- After the release, the turnstile blocks itself after an adjusted time if no transition or passage occurs.
- If people from both directions would like to pass through simultaneously, the first person who activates the turnstile takes precedence.
- Multiple opening: An additional person is able to release the next passage cycle during an ongoing passage cycle in both directions. The turnstile controller stores up to 255 releases and lets a corresponding number of individuals pass through.
- Relay outputs for counting passage in either direction
- RS 232 serial port
- Control for inputs and outputs via a potential-free contact
- Construction: Steel
- Passage width: 670 standard (26.4 in)
- Weight: 490+ Kg (1080+ lb)
- Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Logic Voltage: 24V DC
- Standby power consumption: 12 W
- Operation Temperature: -10 ° / +70 °
- IP Protection: Cabinet IP54 / Logic Controller IP65
- EntraPASS Access Control Software
- Access Controller mounting plate
- Access Controller Box
- Ceiling lights
- LED indicators
- Cold Weather Package
- Basic Canopy
- Enclosed Glass Canopy
- Mounting plate (suitable for forklift transport)
- Mounting frame for pre-installation into concrete
- Back-up battery 7A
- Access controller integration options
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Powder Coated Color
- Powder Coated over Galvanized
Contact TURNSTILES.us for delivery and freight information.
See our Turnstile Installation Portfolio