The Outlaw Anti-Reach Barrier is a specialized part that could be critical to the security of your turnstile arrangement. When a turnstile is next to an ADA door, someone could reach through the turnstile bars from the outside and push open the door. The Anti-Reach Barrier, with its steel frame and mesh panel, effectively prevents this breach, reinforcing the security of your turnstile and gate system. If roofline protection is also needed, see our EntraBOX Turnstile Canopies and Shelters. Outlaw Industries products, made in the USA with pride, are built to suit your specific needs.
- Steel barrier panel with steel mesh prevents reach-through
- Welded steel frame and mesh fabric
- Easy to install onto a door frame or turnstile frame
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Grade Materials
- Dramatically enhances the security of your Turnstile/Gate System
- Made In The USA by patriotic American Craftsmen
*Shown: 2 Anti-Reach Barriers in between an ADA Gate and Outlaw Turnstiles.
*Please note freight is additional.