The AG-HH-T is a heavy-duty, half-height turnstile for medium-high security. This American-Steel Turnstile provides controlled access when entering or exiting a facility where high flow traffic is present. It can be seamlessly integrated with card readers, counters, cameras, EntraPASS Access Control Software and more. It is constructed with American Pride right here in the USA. Matching ADA Swing Gate also available.
Data Sheet – AG-HH-T Half Height Turnstile
- Modular locking mechanism can be configured fail-safe or fail-secure as well as clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Key override, the turnstile can be unlocked manually by key, in either direction for service or temporary events where locking isn’t required
- Plastic end caps on all arms of galvanized units (Stainless units have solid ends and need no caps)
- American-made steel, fabricated in America
- All stainless-steel hardware
- Spline shaft, collar, bearing, and bottom flange are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Extra thick mounting brackets for added security
- Durable finish
- Card reader mounting plates included
- Integrates with EntraPASS Access Control Software. Contact TURNSTILES.us for installation information.
- A counter for the locking mechanism
- Portable base
- Electronically controlled both directions
- Can be configured for 110v or 220v
- Powder Coating over galvanizing
- Several color options for Powder Coating (see color chart)
- 30” standard passage (custom passage widths available, commonly 28” and 36”)
Input voltage: 100-220 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Voltage: 30 VDC
Operating Current: 0,2A
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated (several color options)
- Powder Coating over Galvanizing
AG-24-HH-TT (Half-Height Tandem) Installation with ADA Swing Gate. See the installation.
*Contact us for a freight quote.