The Supermarket Tripod Turnstile is a waist-high uni-directional turnstile for one-way passage. It has a very slim profile and is sturdy. The screen piece is optional when your layout calls for it – this is a post that sits opposite the tripod to create a passageway. Often, many tripods will be installed in a line, with the end unit requiring a screen or coming up to a wall. Note that in the USA, ADA Access is required within 10 feet of a turnstile – ask about our matching swing gates.
These units are frequently used in supermarkets, gyms, universities, and warehouses.
- Used extensively in supermarkets and retail stores
- Suited for applications requiring one-way free rotating access
- Interior use
- Mechanical turnstile for one-way free rotating access
- Clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation
- Turnstile Screen is designed to prevent pedestrians from passing through the wrong way
- The Screen is available in a matching finish
- The Center rotor can be swung out of the way to allow for uninhibited delivery access
- Can be integrated with EntraPASS Access Control System
- Mild steel with UV resistant polyester exterior powder coat finish (standard white)
- 304 grade brushed stainless steel
- 316 grade brushed stainless steel
- Other colors are available upon request
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
*Contact TURNSTILES.us for delivery and freight information.