Turnstar’s range of physical access control products includes durable special needs gates and wheelchair gates, available with automatic and manual opening configurations. We offer full-height security gates and waist-height 90° and 180° opening gates. They provide controlled access and unassisted closing for all needs, whether for a cart, wheelchair, or baby buggy. Our automatic special needs gates offer a great solution for high-volume installations that require unassisted automatic opening and closing. We’ll make sure you are supplied with a state-of-the-art product designed by professional engineers, which will provide years of fault-free performance.
The PAG180 PULSE Automatic Gate is a tastefully designed waist height semi-automatic 180° opening gate – fitted with a solenoid locking mechanism and door closer. The standard walkway is 850mm, and the width is 1219mm. Operation is smooth, reliable, low-maintenance, and ready to integrate with card scanners, temperature detection, intercom, or other access control devices. Its stainless steel pedestal houses a sturdy locking mechanism built for long-term performance. These swing gate entrances are used in locations requiring nice-looking, intelligent management of pedestrian passage such as in a nursing home, daycare, spa, medical office, lobby, hotel, museum, casino, etc.
- Waist-high automatic 180° opening special needs gate
- Suited for applications requiring medium volume access and low levels of security
- Provides controlled access and unassisted opening and closing
- 8mm toughened frameless glass
- 304 Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless Steel frame Option
- Matching Post and Glass Filler Panels
- Access Control Terminal Posts
- Integrated Readers/Scanners/Credential Access
DRAWINGS & DIMENSIONS
Installation Services Available
See our Portfolio of Work Here
*Please note that freight is not included and will be charged separately. Worldwide freight is available by sea/air/ground. Contact TURNSTILES.us for a personalized quote.