The Brute Series units operate reliably with high traffic volumes where cost is an important consideration. Heavy 7-gauge carbon steel cabinets can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, card readers, push-button, and wireless remotes. These units have a Powder Coated Black finish with Stainless Steel Top. Portable units and ADA Swing Gates are also available. Custom colors are available and can be quoted upon request.
- Interior or exterior use
- Ideal for high traffic volume areas (ex. schools, stadiums, retail, or anywhere else you need reliable, basic control) where cost is an important consideration
- The BR5500-P & BR5000-ADA-P models feature a base plate, wheels for easy movement, and a curved bar for lane creation
- Can be interfaced with optional LCD counters, computer attendance systems, card readers, push-button and wireless remote controls
- Integration to existing or our EntraPASS Access Control System
OPTIONS FOR BRUTE SERIES
- Home Position Switch – Additional limit switch provides an SPDT output while at home for security integration
- Proximity Sensor Upgrade – Replaces limit switches with proximity sensors for part longevity
- Bidirectional Key Override Set for Manual or Electric 2-Way Units – Allows the turnstile to be locked independently in each direction with a turn of a key
- Daylight Visible Indicator Lights – A tri-color (R/G/Y) indicator light. Most models only use R/G.
- Request to Exit ADA Placard Button with Plastic Surface Mount Enclosure – Rectangular or round
- 8 Digit Key Resettable LCD counter with 7 year Lithium Battery
- Single or Double Push Button (installed on-site)
- One Channel 900 MHz Wireless Receiver (one per direction)
- One or Two Button Wireless Key Fob Transmitter
- Battery Back-Up – 12ah battery kit with 2x 12VDC batteries & 2 amp 24VDC charger
- Custom Arm Lengths (up to 40” for ADA models only)
- Straight Arm Instead of U-Arm (BR5000-ADA model only)
- Manual Both Ways
- Manual One Way / No Passage in Opposite Direction
- Electronic One Way / Free Exit
- Electronic One Way / No Exit
- Electronic Both Ways
*Each electronically controlled direction can be configured as FAIL LOCK (fail secure) or FAIL OPEN (fail-safe) upon power loss
Series shown here with an access control reader mounted on top.
BR5500 turnstile installation is available – see our Portfolio of Work
*Contact us for a freight quote.