Facilitates access control in secure areas indoors. Typical usage includes passenger traffic ticket and access control points, airports/seaports, authorized personnel entry points, passenger flow direction, access control points in secure buildings (e.g. federal facilities, including border crossings, departments, other agencies and branches, ticket control and fee collection points, stadiums, multi-purpose arenas, access control, and TNT systems in the workplace, e.g. offices, special areas in factories. Priced per module (Master/Primary Cabinet, Secondary/Slave Cabinet, and Center/Hybrid variations). Low or High glass panels are available with Standard or Wide lanes. The standard finish features Stainless Steel and Clear tempered glass. More color selection available.
Equipment Quick Description:
- 170 – High Glass (1700mm)
- 100 – Low Glass (1000mm)
- GT1 – 20.8″ Passage, Regular cabinet
- GT2 – 30.1″ Passage, Wide cabinet
- GT3 – 35.4″ ADA Passage, Extra wide cabinet, Special order
- Ideal for indoor use in prestige settings
- Sliding Glass Optical Turnstile Speed Gate
- 304 Stainless Steel frame with Clear Glass side panels
- Clear tempered glass
- Lane Width: Standard 20.8″ or Wide 30.1″
- Glass Height: High 66.9″
- Color powder coating for cabinets and color glazing for gates
- Integrate with EntraPASS Access Control System, Ticketing, Time and Attendance, Visitor System
- Readers appointed by customers, card PIN Password Barcode Scanner or Biometric Reader
- Integrate with face recognition system, fingerprint identification system, ID card recognition system, or passport identification system
DRAWINGS & DIMENSIONS
- GT1-170 and GT2-170 Overall Height: 66.9″
- GT2-170 Series Passage Width: 20.8″ Standard, 30.1″ Wide
- Click to enlarge:
Installation Services Available.
See our portfolio of work here
** Please note, the listed price is for goods only. Shipping charges are separate.
***Shipping charges to be determined at the time of order.
Terms & Conditions
50% deposit due at the time of order (to begin manufacturing) and the remaining balance is due at the time of shipping.