The HR1 Series automatic swing gates feature stainless steel, a square-shaped body, and choice of a metal or glass arm. The swing gates are designed for assisting pedestrian access control at guarded passageways indoors and outdoors (when under roofing). Devices are intended for cooperation with electronic systems of pedestrian traffic and personal access control as supplementary devices to turnstiles for passageways where strict access control is not required and a wide passageway is a key factor. LED directional lights, single or bi-directional swing and selection of single or double arm units make the HR1 Series an excellent choice.
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, shops, airports, seaports, travel stations, ticket and toll stations
- Authorized personnel only entrances, dedicated areas, factories, offices
- Sports facilities, show facilities, exhibition halls, theatres, cinemas
- Integrate access control, time and attendance tracking, video security
- EASY INSTALLATION: The construction of the device enables mounting it to the foundation without dismantling any part of the device.
- LED PICTOGRAMS: Visual signaling (diode pictograms) informs about traffic directions being turned on and turned off within the passage section. A red cross informs that the traffic direction is turned off/locked (the device disables a passage of a person); a green arrow informs that the traffic direction is turned on.
- BIDIRECTIONAL MOVEMENT: The device can be field programmed as one-way or two-way swing. Modes control passenger traffic for both directions or control traffic for either chosen direction of movement.
- PRECISE ROTOR DETECTION SYSTEM: The devices are equipped with an electronic rotor position measurement system that allows the control system to control the lock and the smooth motion of the arms. ‘A’ models have fully electric arm movement and ‘M’ models are electro-mechanical.
- ARM POSITION SENSORS: The device is equipped with a measurement system to verify the position of the arm.
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT: Steering input for the first traffic direction (e.g. for connecting a reader and steering button), and Steering input for the second traffic direction (e.g. for connecting the reader and steering button)
- SOUND SIGNALING: Built-in audio alarm.
- Stainless Steel / Glass Arm
- Stainless Steel / Steel Arm
DRAWINGS & DIMENSIONS
HR1-M / A
‘A’ models have fully electric arm movement and ‘M’ models are electro-mechanical. ‘S’ Models have a glass arm.
|HR1-M||One Arm, Mechanical, Metal||$2,841.00|
|HR1-A||One Arm, Electric, Metal||$4,399.00|
|HR1-M-S||One Arm, Mechanical, Glass||$3,292.00|
|HR1-A-S||One Arm, Electric, Glass||$4,864.00|
|HR1-M2||Two Arms, Mechanical, Metal||$3,648.00|
|HR1-A2||Two Arms, Electric, Metal||$6,996.00|
|HR1-M2-S||Two Arms, Mechanical, Glass||$4,577.00|
|HR1-A2-S||Two Arms, Electric, Glass||$7,885.00|
- Power Supply voltage*: ~24VAC
- Maximum power consumption: *: 60 VA
- Maximum current consumption:*: 2,5 A
- Steering signal: (max. 0,5 sec)
- Feedback signal: NO/NC
- Operation temperature: -25° do +50° C [-13° to 122°F]
- Storage temperature: -30° do +60° C [-22° to 140°F]
- Maximum humidity: 80 %
- Operation environment: inside buildings
- IP protection rating: IP 33
- Net weight [HR1-M] ~46 kg/ ~101 lbs
- * – given data refers to a single gate mechanism, in the case of
models with two arms (mechanisms), parameters for two mechanisms should be taken into account.
*Contact TURNSTILES.us for a shipping quote.
See our Turnstile Installation Portfolio