For rapid single-file entrance control
For access control, steering visitors, and passage into secured areas – MPW swing gates are the ideal solution for the rapid separation and control of persons. Variants with enlarged passage widths also make the MPW suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and the transport of materials. Passage fundamentally takes place without contact. Photoelectric switches in the housings reliably detect users and open the gates before they come into contact with them. The barriers close automatically after passage. The sensitive impact detection of the drive motor ensures maximum personal safety. The photoelectric switches also contribute towards security: they register the passage of persons attempting to follow through, movement in the wrong direction, or the lack of authorization and trigger an alarm. The swing gates can be used bi-directionally and can be regulated with all common access control systems. The barrier elements are available with acrylic glass or hardened safety glass.
- USA Product – Turnstile qualifies for the BUY AMERICAN ACT
- Short opening times of 0,6 seconds for a high throughflow frequency
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Wider variants suitable for wheelchairs and bicycles
- High visitor throughput thanks to rapid opening times and preset operation modes
- Open-gate mode for extra fast throughput
- Optional high barriers for maximum security requirements in monitored and unmonitored areas
- Safe and secure with light-touch, auto-reverse barrier impact detection
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- Simple integration of access control system – See EntraPASS
- Priced per piece to build your array
- Basis Module: This is the ‘first’ piece of equipment in your set of optical turnstiles. It sends a signal and has one gate wing.
- End Module: This is the last piece of equipment in line and closes off the set of turnstiles. It receives a signal and has one gate wing.
- Center Module: This goes in between the Basis and End module to create two or more ‘lanes’, like driving lanes or bowling lanes – but for people to walk through. These send and receive signals, and have two gate wings (one on each side).
|MPW 112 (Standard)||MPW 112 (Wide Lane)|
|Opening/closing time||0.6 s 1.0 s||0.6 s 1.0 s|
|Voltage||110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Maximum 120 W Maximum 120 W||Maximum 120 W Maximum 120 W|
|Housing dimensions||(L x W x H) 1750 x 150 x 1045 mm||(L x W x H) 1750 x 150 x 1045 mm|
|Housing material||Stainless steel 1.4301/SS304||Stainless steel 1.4301/SS304|
|Enclosure rating||IP 32||IP 32|
|Temperature range||0 to +45° C||0 to +45° C|
|Item no.||Module Version||Descripton||Passage Width||Housing Width|
|MPW-112E-A110-RD||E||Basic (Slave)||22in||5.9 (all)|
|MPW-112H-A110-RD||H||Basic (Slave, Wide)||36in|
|MPW-112K-A110-RD||K||End (Master, Wide)||36in|
|MPW-112S-A110-RD||S||Center (Master-Slave, Wide)||36in|
|MPW-112U-A110-RD||U||Transition Module (Master-Slave, Wide)||36in|
|MPW-112Q-A110-RD||Q||Transition Module (Master-Slave)||22in|
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here
*Please note costs listed are for equipment only and freight is charged separately. Contact us for a freight quote.